Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Survey- Update time :)

Two orders of business to discuss.

The first one is contributors. People are wanting to know about you and have your email address. If you would be interested in doing a blog post about you, your blog, email etc. please email me so we can pick a date.

The second one is newsletter format. The first newsletter went out in broshure format. This one is a normal document. As of sunday I will count votes for those two and we will go with the highest voted one. To vote comment here or email me.

Thanks :)

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind doing a blog post about myself, my blog etc. Just let me know when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds goos. send me an email with a day that works for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a blog post about my blog!!! Where can I get details?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just email me at princessashley9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the normal document better. And as for the contributors thing, just email me with questions and such and I'll get to answering. I'm not so good at doing random about me's, unless you tell me what to put in them. =)

    ReplyDelete