Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update and some special stuff!!

Many of you have already gotten an email about this, but in case you haven't, here's what's going on in the newsletter.

As Ashley has recently started going to a physical high school instead of online high school, she has less time now, but I'm helping her out with the newsletter now! (I'm Laina for any of you who don't know me.) I'm helping her organize things and making sure things get to her, so if you can't reach Ash, you can always email me at Laina1312@gmail.com. We're looking for more people to help out, so if you want to, you can email me or Ash at princessashley9@gmail.com.

Now, the special stuff is that we are doing a massive, special holiday edition of the newsletter! I've added a holiday playlist to the sidebar over there --> for atmosphere. ;) So we want to know what you guys would like to see in a holiday newsletter and if any of you want to help out for just that issue, you can do that, too!

Last, even if you don't want to do anything else, you can help out by doing this quick little questionnaire.

1. What book would you buy someone who is 3-6 years old?
2. 7-9?
3. 10-12?
4. 13-15?
5. 16+?
6. What 3 books are on your holiday wishlist this year?

Okay, I think that's everything for now! Hope to hear from you guys soon! Comment, comment, comment with your answers!

Peace and cookies,
Laina

No comments:

Post a Comment