• Ashley is putting this together.
• Karin gave us little known book spotlights.
• Hope Gave us contests
• Jenny told us what’s new in the UK
• Renee gave us new release info
• What: One copy of Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. Ends: Yan doesn't know yet, so go enter now! Link: too far
• What: A copy of Mackenzie, Lost and Found by Deborah Kerbel. Ends: April 4th. Link: found
• What: Carol's random humongous giveaway; really long list, so just go check it out. Ends: April 1st. Link: spring break
• What: A copy of Violet in Private by Melissa Walker Ends: April 6th. Link: violet
• Robin-Titan is giving away The Elite and In Too Deep by Jennifer Banash ends April 3. here
• http://readingismyantidrug.blogspot.com/ was started by Ashley’s friend McCall.
• http://romancesap.blogspot.com/ has cool looking reviews.
• http://coffeeanddonutslena.blogspot.com/ has a nice feel to it.
Extreme Kissing by Luisa Plaja
From Amazon: Carlota and Bethany are best friends. Bethany is the sensible one with a long-term boyfriend, Carlota is the crazy one with a wild past and rebellious nature. Carlota comes up with a plan to put all their troubles behind them and go on a girls-only wild day out, with only their favourite magazine to guide them through the day. The magazine will take them everywhere they need to go - but will it help them to reveal the secrets they are keeping from each other?
Extreme Kissing is funny, original and realistic, and is a brilliant addition to the ever-growing UK teen fiction library. Luisa Plaja writes books that should appeal to a wide audience, and that are well worth reading. Recommended for fans of Louise Rennison and Liz Rettig.
Coming Soon/Recently Released in the UK:
Flightsend by Linda Newbery (paperback edition, 2nd April)
Queste by Angie Sage (paperback edition, 6th April)
Crossing the Line by Gillian Philip (6th April)
Girl Meets Cake by Susie Day (6th April)